You are subscribed to our push notifications, but not currently for jobs like this.
Would you like to receive notifications for jobs like this as well?
Great news! You are subscribed to receive alerts for jobs similar to this one.
This vacancy has now expired. Please see similar roles below...
• Individual shall demonstrate a thorough understanding of the CSA systems like structural design and install, architectural room ready items and design verification
• Have experience in room readiness and CSA related commissioning.
• Work with the System Owner to develop checklists, perform audits and write up issues.
• Responsible for the P1276 transfer deliverables, audits, on CSA systems.
• Review supplier bid proposals for completeness and compliance with RFP documentation.
• Review and approval of project design criteria, material specifications, engineering designs, and construction details.
• Review of equipment supplier engineering and shop fabrication drawings.
• Review of building material shop fabrication drawings.
• Review construction contractor RFP's and bid proposals.
• Facilitate and manage supplier requests for information (RFI) responses.
• As needed, arrange, and attend meetings, including recording, writing, and issuing of minutes.
• Provide field support as needed for project engineering and construction teams.
• Excellent people and communication skills, both verbal and written.
• Must be disciplined, taking leadership and ownership of tasks and able to complete tasks to schedule and priority.
• Must be able to work effectively across disciplines, work groups and with contractors to complete tasks and objectives.
• Knowledge and proficiency in Microsoft Office programs
• Minimum Bachelor's degree in Civil Engineering is preferred. Candidates with other related engineering degrees will be considered.
• Experience as a structural engineer in an industrial construction, manufacturing design or operating environment.
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other criteria protected by governing law.
Our latest jobs
United Kingdom London
United Kingdom London
United Kingdom Leeds
United States Cheyenne
$ 79500 - $ 138000
United States Sacramento
United States Kingsport
United States Greenville
United States Greensboro
22 September 2023