Sugar Land Texas
You are subscribed to our push notifications, but not currently for jobs like this.
Would you like to receive notifications for jobs like this as well?
Great news! You are subscribed to receive alerts for jobs similar to this one.
This vacancy has now expired. Please see similar roles below...
This position performs as a project lead to plan and coordinate Project Document & Data Management (PDDM) project responsibilities including support of task force objectives and project milestones. This role requires knowledge of PDDM procedures and relevant company policies. This position will be able to fill any role in PDDM in an efficient manner while maintaining effective communication with Project Client, Engineering Subcontractors, internal taskforce members and field personnel. This position would be expected to complete and supervise basic and high level processes on a smaller to large project to work within a team or independently. This position could step in for an absent lead or to sub-lead a small to mega project. With their experience an individual at this level contributes to global practice and local office processes.
• Participate in project task force meetings
• Contribute to, promote, and ensure effective knowledge sharing behaviors in the use of company’s knowledge management portals and communities
• Review work of others for accuracy and timeliness
• Direct the work activity and training of PDDM task force team
• May report directly to task force engineering manager or department management in the case of special assignments
• Responsible for compliance dictated by client regarding maintenance of related documentation
• Other duties as assigned
• Accredited four (4) year degree or global equivalent in applicable field of study and ten (10) years of work-related experience or a combination of education and directly related experience equal to fourteen (14) years if non-degreed; some locations may have additional or different qualifications in order to comply with local requirements
• Ability to communicate effectively with audiences that include but are not limited to management, coworkers, clients, vendors, contractors, and visitors
• Ability to attend to detail and work in a time-conscious and time-effective manner
• Project related experience in the engineering, procurement, fabrication, and construction (EPFC) industry
• Thorough, working knowledge of and experience with computers and specialized software programs such as electronic document management systems, relational databases, and internet based project collaboration systems
• Excellent problem resolution and troubleshooting skills
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, or any other criteria protected by governing law.
For more information, or to apply, contact Stephanie Warneke at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other criteria protected by governing law.
Our latest jobs
£ 30 - £ 90
United Kingdom Farnborough
₹ 1 Hourly
South Africa Durban
Australia Mount Holland
Netherlands The Hague region
United Kingdom Woking
₹ 2500000 - ₹ 3200000
Netherlands Europoort Rotterdam
22 September 2023