You are subscribed to our push notifications, but not currently for jobs like this.
Would you like to receive notifications for jobs like this as well?
Great news! You are subscribed to receive alerts for jobs similar to this one.
Our client is proud to design and build projects and careers. This requires teams that are as unique as the projects they execute. They are committed to fostering a work environment that embraces Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion (DE&I) for all so that their employees and stakeholders can benefit from the creative solutions derived as a result of embracing differences.
Who are we?
TRS Staffing Solutions is a part of Fluor Group and we are responsible for Project Sourcing of all Fluor projects. In Belgium the focus lies on LTSAs (Long Term Service Agreements) and EPCM projects in Oil&Gas, Energy, Food and Pharma sector. If you are looking for a job or an assignment in Belgium in one of these sectors, than we are able to help you!
Who are we looking for?
• E&I Engineer with at least 5 years of experience in petrochemical or chemical projects
• Engineer who is specialized in Electrical and/or Instrumentation and who has good knowledge of industrial installations
• Good knowledge of AutoCAD / 3D in Cad Worx
• Good knowledge of English (Dutch is a plus)
What will you do?
• Develop/deliver projects, from small plant changes to new process units, in a qualitative, effective and safe way
• Liaise with the client and other team members in order to find the best solution for a given problem
• Performing calculations, writing specifications, performing reviews and evaluating design(s) in order to make sure that the project met the client and local requirements
• Making sure that all the projects are delivered on time within the budget
Start date: ASAP
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other criteria protected by governing law.
Our latest jobs
Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
Mooresboro North Carolina
Lower Mainland British Columbia
22 September 2023
17 August 2023