United States Greenville
You are subscribed to our push notifications, but not currently for jobs like this.
Would you like to receive notifications for jobs like this as well?
Great news! You are subscribed to receive alerts for jobs similar to this one.
This vacancy has now expired. Please see similar roles below...
Location: Greenville, SC (remote/hybrid)
Job Description :
The purpose of this position is to provide the essential administrative processes, technical knowledge, and perform Control Systems Engineering work for Advanced Technologies & Life Sciences related projects.
• Develop and review Control Systems specifications, including Instrumentation and Controls design criteria, Instrument and Bulk Installation, Requirements for Mechanical Equipment, and Automation Equipment.
• Participate in activities associated with Instrumentation and Controls equipment and material procurement, such as instruments, automated valves, pressure safety valves, control systems, etc.
• Perform instrument and input/output (I/O) list work, including development of instrument data sheets for procurement. This includes familiarity with Excel, ACCESS, and SmartPlant Instrumentation.
• Review vendor equipment documentation within the discipline and from other disciplines for compliance with project requirements, and actively seek discrepancy resolution
• Accredited four (4) year degree or global equivalent in engineering field of study and eight (8) years of work-related experience
• Ability to learn and apply knowledge of applicable local, state/province, and federal/national statutes and guidelines
• Analyze and make independent recommendations regarding solutions to problems with varying complexity in accordance with organization and/or project objectives and guidelines
• Apply Cost Competitive Execution techniques to develop the most cost-effective total project solution for execution of the discipline engineering work
• EIT Certification
• Advanced knowledge of National Electric Code (NEC) and other Electrical codes and standards
** We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, or any other criteria protected by governing law.
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other criteria protected by governing law.
Our latest jobs
CA$ 100000 - CA$ 130000
CA$ 110000 - CA$ 130000
$ 27 Per Hour
United States Aliso Viejo
27 February 2024
16 February 2024