You are subscribed to our push notifications, but not currently for jobs like this.
Would you like to receive notifications for jobs like this as well?
Great news! You are subscribed to receive alerts for jobs similar to this one.
LOCATION: SAUDI ARABIA OFFSHORE / BAHRAIN (SHIPYARD)
PROJECT: PERRO NEGRO
DURATION: CONTRACT (RENEWABLE)
SALARY: MARKET RELATED
"TRS has a urgently requirement for an OFFSHORE ELECTRICAL CONVERSION VESSEL LEAD within the Oil and Gas Industry to join our leading international client's Offshore Perro Negro project team based in SAUDI ARABIA OFFSHORE / BAHRAIN (SHIPYARD)."
• Coordinate the electrical team on Conventional vessel, where experience and good electrical knowledge is necessary.
• Be the responsible of electrical and electronic correct operation/maintenance ensuring the respect of HSE company procedures.
• Act as the Cyber Security Officer (CySO) in line with IMO maritime instruments, where applicable as per Organization Chart.
• Supervise and monitor, with full autonomy, electrical and electronic equipment installed on board.
• Monitor and control supervising on-board electrical/electronic equipment according with safety procedures.
• Define maintenance work setting priorities and proposing maintenance schedule.
• Propose to the Chief Engineer the required quantity of material stock levels, in order to maintain work continuity.
QUALIFICATION AND SKILLS REQUIREMENTS:
• Minimum 2 years’ experience (during the past 5 years) as an Offshore Electrical Conversion Vessel Lead role within the Oil and Gas Industry, or
• Minimum 6 years’ experience (during the past 10 years), as an Electrical Engineer (or higher position, likewise Electrical Section Leader, Chief Electrician) or
• Minimum 8 years’ experience (during the past 10 years), as an Electronic Engineer/Electronic Technician (or higher position).
• Minimum High School Diploma in Electrical – Electronic sciences or equivalent.
• Must have BOSIET / FOET and all Offshore Certificates (Compulsory).
“We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, or any other criteria protected by governing law.”
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other criteria protected by governing law.
Our latest jobs
Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
Mooresboro North Carolina
Lower Mainland British Columbia
22 September 2023
17 August 2023