Sugar Land Texas
You are subscribed to our push notifications, but not currently for jobs like this.
Would you like to receive notifications for jobs like this as well?
Great news! You are subscribed to receive alerts for jobs similar to this one.
The purpose of this position is to provide the essential administrative processes, technical knowledge, and perform the work listed. This role has the responsibility to promote the company’s competitiveness within the global marketplace by delivering quality services of unmatched value and technical competence. This position serves as an Area Lead on assigned projects or performs moderately complex engineering assignments, evaluates, selects, and applies standard engineering techniques to a medium set of difficult assignments.
Apply Cost Competitive Execution techniques to develop the most cost-effective total project solution for execution of the discipline engineering work
• Develop and review specifications, including design criteria
• Participate in activities associated with equipment and material procurement, permitting, and subcontracting
• Assign work to teams, monitor and manage the work
• Perform and check calculations, specify equipment, and solve moderately complex engineering problems
• Review vendor equipment documentation within the discipline and from other disciplines for compliance with project requirements, and actively seek discrepancy resolution
• Analyze and make independent recommendations regarding solutions to problems with varying complexity in accordance with organization and/or project objectives and guidelines
• Perform complex system studies (e.g., short circuit, load flow, stability, motor starting, harmonics, relay coordination and ground grid)
• Develop area classifications and design documents
• Develop electrical design documents
• Perform electrical calculations such as short circuit, relay coordination, voltage drop, cable derating and cable pulling tension
• Prepare motor schematics and wiring diagram
• Other duties as assigned
• Accredited four (4) year degree or global equivalent in engineering field of study and minimum six (4) years of work-related experience; a recognized professional certification or registration in the applicable field, if required; some locations may have additional or different qualifications in order to comply with local requirements
• Ability to communicate effectively with audiences that include but are not limited to management, coworkers, clients, vendors, contractors, and visitors
• Experience with Electrical Engineering associated with Large Electronic Manufacturing Facilities, including Clean Rooms, Ventilation, Sensitive Grounding, Hazardous Locations, etc.
• Familiarity with REVIT 3D
• Power Distribution up to 34.5 kV
• Underground Power Distribution Cable Routing with prefabricated trenches and vaults, including cable derating calculations
• Offering Value Awareness/Cost/Schedule Saving Ideas
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, or any other criteria protected by governing law.
For more information, or to apply, contact Alberto Ramirez at email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other criteria protected by governing law.
Our latest jobs
Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
Mooresboro North Carolina
22 September 2023
17 August 2023