Dubai Middle East
You are subscribed to our push notifications, but not currently for jobs like this.
Would you like to receive notifications for jobs like this as well?
Great news! You are subscribed to receive alerts for jobs similar to this one.
We are looking for talented shipyard professionals for a leading provider of marine and offshore services to the shipping, oil, gas and energy sectors.
Industry: Shipbuilding, Marine & Offshore
Preparation of 3D model for electrical system & equipment, generate production drawings, prepare detailed drawings and other electrical engineering deliverables in line with project and yard requirements. Provide instruction and guidance to ensure that draftsmen are following yard electrical standards for 3D modelling and drafting electrical drawings & deliverables.
• Carry out duties assigned by superior for day-to-day operations and to ensure them to compliance with the established standards and procedures
• Prepare project deliverables for electrical engineering, assuring that they are mistake free and in line with project standards, yard electrical and drafting standards.
• Preparation of design drawings following Class rules and guidance from responsible engineer.
• Identification, selection and design of electrical system / equipment for projects, as required
• Preparation of detailed & production design and development of 3D model
• Producing of production fabrication and installation drawings
• Preparation of Bill Of Materials, material top-ups requirements, weight calculations
• Bachelor's Degree or Diploma in Electrical Engineering or any engineering discipline.
• Minimum 5 years of working experience in a Shipyard.
• Proficient with software such as Cadmatic 3D, AutoCAD, Navisworks, PDF, and Microsoft office packages.
• Experience in software-based lighting calculations, electrical calculations
• Experience with any other software for 3D modelling activities.
• Experience in power generation, distribution systems & safety.
• Experience in Telecom & Navigation systems.
For more details, contact firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other criteria protected by governing law.
Our latest jobs
$192000 - $210000
North Kingstown RI
The Hague area
The Hague area
22 September 2023
17 August 2023