Embedded Software Tester
- BS Degree in Engineering (Electronics, Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Mechatronics Engineering, Information Technologies)
- 2 - 3 years of experience on Testing activities. Automotive Electronics industry is an advantage.
- Good communication skills in English language is a must.
- Ability to work well and communicate with others.
- Leadership, Positive, pro-active, Self-driven, detail oriented.
- Experience with Agile Testing & Scrum Methodologies.
- Familiar with system, software & validation development life cycle. Automotive Electronics industry is an advantage
- Knowledge on CAN, Ethernet, MQTT, LIN, HTTPS communication.
- Knowledge on Vector & Intrepid CAN tools (CANAlyzer, CANoe, Vehicle Spy)
- Knowledge on Scripting languages (Python).
- Knowledge on Matlab/Simulink.
- Experience with TestStand is an advantage.
- Knowledge on ISTQB. Certification is an advantage.
- Atlassian JIRA & CA Agile Tools (Rally) systems knowledge is an advantage.
- Knowledge on Set Test Benches is an advantage.
- Experience with Test Scheduling
- Microsoft Office is required.
- Review requirements, specifications and technical design documents to create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases to validate system functionality.
- Ensure Software Updates strategies for the Infotainment modules are successfully executed across the SW upload strategies within Ford.
- Estimate, prioritize & execute regression testing based on SW readiness & daily SW releases to ensure execution Pass rates are not affected due SW changes.
- Identify, record, document thoroughly and track bugs
- Perform thorough confirmation testing when bugs are resolved and new SW versions are released to ensure SW failures were properly addressed.
- Develop and apply testing processes for new and existing products to meet client needs
- Liaise with internal teams (e.g. developers and product owners) to ensure system requirements compliance
- Track quality assurance metrics, like defect densities and open defect counts during test regression phases.
- Support Test Automation team to automate test cases defined in the Automation environment.
- Stay up-to-date with new testing tools and test strategies
- Setup test benches to ensure appropriate configurations are done (Intermediate)
- Support issues follow up & ensure Issues life cycles are properly follow (Intermediate)
- Support triage discussions with external teams to ensure issues are properly reported. (Intermediate)
- Ensure weekly test execution metrics are met (Intermediate)
- Analyze new Test Scenarios to incorporate intro the current test plans (Intermediate)
- Participate on the SW Change Management process to identify coming critical SW changes (Intermediate)
Our latest jobs
$9,000 per month package
$80-90k with overtime paid at a straight time rate for hours worked in excess of 45/week
North Orange County, CA