You are subscribed to our push notifications, but not currently for jobs like this.
Would you like to receive notifications for jobs like this as well?
Great news! You are subscribed to receive alerts for jobs similar to this one.
This vacancy has now expired. Please see similar roles below...
In this role, the qualified candidate will report to the Senior Regulatory Manager and will be responsible for implementing and regulating an environmental strategy. The position will also require the successful candidate to develop a management plan to monitor project regulatory and environmental commitments, including EA commitments, permit commitments, and legislative requirements
• Creates, promotes, and monitors procedures to meet compliance requirements while performing audits to resolve compliance risks.
• Manages data, reports, and records to meet tracking and reporting requirements.
• Implements and enforces safety policies and procedures so that all staff complies with company HSES and environmental guidelines
• Provides input to processes including engineering and Corporate Affairs
• Works with contractors, consultants, external stakeholders, and EPC contractors to ensure that they participate and comply with policies and procedures
• Must have a degree or diploma in one of the following: environmental biology, ecology, engineering, resource management, or a related environmental discipline with 10+ years of experience
• Worked in a position involving BC environmental regulatory and compliance management with 5 to 7 years experience in a similar role for large natural resources or infrastructure projects
• Has developed and implemented Environmental Management Systems including those consistent with ISO14001 while conducting audits and applying provincial and federal environmental assessments
• Experience working with large multi-disciplinary teams, culturally diverse groups, Indigenous groups, and contractors is considered an asset
• Strong computer program skills with Microsoft Office.
• Necessary to have a valid BC driver’s license and passport due to the position requiring travel to other communities.
PLEASE NOTE: Only those eligible to work in Canada will be considered for this position and only those selected for interviews will be contacted. TRS is an equal opportunity company.
To apply for this position, please send your Word formatted resume to email@example.com
TRS Staffing Solutions Inc. specializes in supplying engineers, designers, project managers, and other technical and professional services personnel to a broad spectrum of industries worldwide.
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, or any other criteria protected by governing law.
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other criteria protected by governing law.
Our latest jobs
₹ 1 Hourly
South Africa Durban
Australia Mount Holland
Netherlands Botlek Rotterdam
Netherlands The Hague region
United Kingdom Woking
₹ 2500000 - ₹ 3200000
Netherlands Europoort Rotterdam
22 September 2023