Our client, a leading EPCM company with projects worldwide, is seeking an Environmental Specialist to join their team in Kitimat, BC. The ideal candidate will have previous knowledge of construction planning, execution and compliance monitoring in marine areas.
The selected candidate will be working for the prime contractor in an LNG Facility in Kitimat and will be responsible for assisting in the construction and installation of marine facilities, reviewing work plans, ensuring regulatory requirements meet compliance and compiling the data into projects for submissions to the owners.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Environmental Science, Biology or a relevant background
- R.P.Bio with CAB-BC or other QEP designation is highly desired
- 8+ years of experience in project environmental management
- Atleast 2 years of experience in marine, estuary, freshwater and terrestrial environments, in early works, civil and marine constructions
- Must possess expert knowledge in managing resources, leadership, project management, client relations, etc.
- Outstanding communication skills – verbal and written
PLEASE NOTE: Only those eligible to work in Canada will be considered for this position and only those selected for interviews will be contacted. TRS is an equal opportunity company.
To apply for this position, please send your Word formatted resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
TRS Staffing Solutions Inc. specializes in supplying engineers, designers, project managers, and other technical and professional services personnel to a broad spectrum of industries worldwide.
Salary ranges are estimated, and may be negotiable depending on the candidate's level and quantity of experience.
Our latest jobs
R60,000.00 per month (Plus benefits)
Durban, South Africa
Ciudad de México
$110,000 - $130,000
70,000 - 85,000
$120k + bonus
75,000 - 85,000