United States Denver
You are subscribed to our push notifications, but not currently for jobs like this.
Would you like to receive notifications for jobs like this as well?
Great news! You are subscribed to receive alerts for jobs similar to this one.
This vacancy has now expired. Please see similar roles below...
• Perform detailed material and quantity takeoffs from plans, specification, and scope packages.
• Develop detailed estimates including the ability to properly select labor, equipment, materials, subcontractors and applying production rates to tasks.
• Document all estimate scope and assumptions and develop a Basis of Estimate report.
• Perform peer reviews of other Estimators’ work.
• Must be able to discuss estimates with clients in a confident and constructive manner.
• Must have the ability to communicate with clients respectively and in a manner that promotes confidence in our work and brand image and that develops positive relationship growth with the clients.
• Develop detailed critical path schedules to support and finalize estimates of time-based tasks.
• Be familiar with and express understanding of the AACE Cost Estimating Standards.
• Have a good understanding of the entire life-cycle of projects and the stakeholder costs involved (i.e,. Environmental, Survey, Land, Owner Costs, Construction Management, Inspection, Etc.)
• Ensure costs estimates are issued on time with documents to support the estimate assumptions, exclusions, and anticipated accuracy ranges.
• Interpret drawings, technical specifications, quoted pricing documents, engineering standards, permit language, and contracts to use as a basis of estimate.
• Work closely with Project Managers to review project scope, identify deviations from planned scope and budgets, and explain variances. Advise estimating basis throughout project lifecycle.
• Provide constructability feedback to construction management and project management teams
• Estimating by scope to ensure successful cost controls to track direct costs, budgets, and allocations.
• Support Project Management team with estimates, estimate validation, and input to s
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other criteria protected by governing law.
Our latest jobs
United States Sugarland
CA$ 70 Per Hour
United Kingdom Farnborough
Netherlands Bergen op Zoom
CA$ 120000 - CA$ 150000
CA$ 110 Per Hour
16 February 2024