Netherlands Amsterdam area
You are subscribed to our push notifications, but not currently for jobs like this.
Would you like to receive notifications for jobs like this as well?
Great news! You are subscribed to receive alerts for jobs similar to this one.
As an Expeditor you are responsible fordesk & field expediting.
• Participate in pre-award/bid clarification meetings with suppliers.
• Organise and chair kick off meetings with suppliers.
• Expedite material as required per the Purchase Order (PO) in order to meet contractual agreed delivery dates.
• Ensure timely receipt and follow-up of supplier documentation and correspondence as agreed per the Project Document Requirement List (PDRL) and Instructions to Suppliers.
• Verify actuals against planning.
• Notify changes and problems in PO execution and liaise with stakeholders on solutions.
• Develop, maintain and distribute the Expediting Status Report (ESR) to report performance of vendors.
• Instruct and follow-up transports with suppliers and forwarders based on Inspection Release Notes or Shipping Release Notes.
• Administrate vendor correspondence.
• Keeps knowledge and procedures up-to-date on all relevant aspects and shares this within the section.
• Reports regularly to the Department Manager on personal achievements and section matters.
• Uses and maintains corporate standards. Develops and proposes improvements.
• Technical College.
• English good, verbally as well as in writing.
• Over 5 years of experience in expediting within the offshore or oil/gas industry.
• Knowledge of INCOTERMS.
• Project planning.
• Experience with document management / workflow management.
• An NL or EU passport (needed for possible ad-hoc business trips).
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other criteria protected by governing law.
Our latest jobs
United States Sugarland
CA$ 70 Per Hour
United Kingdom Farnborough
Netherlands Bergen op Zoom
CA$ 120000 - CA$ 150000
CA$ 110 Per Hour
16 February 2024