You are subscribed to our push notifications, but not currently for jobs like this.
Would you like to receive notifications for jobs like this as well?
Great news! You are subscribed to receive alerts for jobs similar to this one.
Here is an exciting opportunity for a Facilities Planning Specialist with our global leading Oil and Gas client in Saudi Arabia! This position offers an excellent package, one where you will feel well taken care of with opportunities for continuous learning and talent development.
The Facilities Planning Specialist will be responsible for developing methods for guidance, control and corrective action to ensure a safe operable and economic design within the framework of the project’s budget, material requirements, specifications and schedule. This role will provide expert advice in project planning, project execution and/or project control.
- Help with solving project management challenges related to areas of expertise
- Work closely with project engineers and other project professionals to provide work direction and guidance
- Formulate and implement strategies to improve project planning, cost, schedule and/or quality
- Evaluate existing tools and methodologies in your area of expertise and make recommendations on their implementation within the company
- Degree in Engineering (Electrical, Instrumentation, Mechanical)
- 15+ years of experience with an emphasis on initial engineering stages with Project Management
- Professional certification by AACE, PMI, or a professional engineering board is required
- Capable of evaluating and consulting on project problems where precedents are lacking or on problems where a high degree of specialized knowledge is required
To apply for this position, please send your Word formatted resume to Kaysha.Madhok@trsstaffing.com.
TRS Staffing Solutions Inc. specializes in supplying engineers, designers, project managers, and other technical and professional services personnel to a broad spectrum of industries worldwide.
Salary ranges are estimated and may be negotiable depending on the candidate's level and quantity of experience.
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, or any other criteria protected by governing law.
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other criteria protected by governing law.
Our latest jobs
₹ 800000 - ₹ 1200000
$ 25 Per Hour
United States Mount Vernon
CA$ 100000 - CA$ 130000
Netherlands Europoort Rotterdam
Netherlands Amsterdam area
22 September 2023