This vacancy has now expired. Please see similar roles below...
LOCATION: AFUNGI SITE, MOZAMBIQUE
DURATION: CONTRACT (12 MONTHS RENEWABLE)
SALARY: MARKET RELATED
NB: VACANCIES ARE APPLICABLE TO LOCAL SOUTH AFRICAN NATIONALS
"TRS is urgently looking for experienced Field HSE Advisor within the Oil and Gas Industry to join our leading international client's LNG Mozambique project team based at Afungi Site, Mozambique."
• HSE Advisor to instruct and supervises safety issues in all activities on site.
• Supervise subcontractors and team at site regarding the safety issues.
• Prepare HSE plan for sites.
• Work with the site managers in order to executed the safety plan.
• Inspect all sites activities works, tools and equipment, verify that it is done according the safety regulations.
• Responsible for approving all subcontractors’ safety plans and verify that all employees will participate in safety training.
• Inspect industrial accidents and safety mishaps.
• Responsible for handling all subcontractors.
TERTIARY QUALIFICATION AND SKILLS REQUIREMENTS:
• Recognized and accredited 3 year Diploma or 4 year Bachelor Degree in Health, Safety & Environment within the Petrochemical Industry.
• Minimum 5+ years Oil & Gas experience
Steven van Rooyen
TRS Staffing does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and complies with all relevant South African legislation. As per legislation, due consideration is given to previously disadvantaged individuals.
Our latest jobs
Doha Middle East
₹1200000 - ₹1500000
Vancouver British Columbia
Mexico DF Distrito Federal
20 November 2020