Prince George, BC
You are subscribed to our push notifications, but not currently for jobs like this.
Would you like to receive notifications for jobs like this as well?
Great news! You are subscribed to receive alerts for jobs similar to this one.
This vacancy has now expired. Please see similar roles below...
TRS Staffing Solutions has exciting opportunities for experienced Electricians and Electrical Services professionals to join a dynamic team in Prince George, BC. The company has a long history of providing reliable and efficient services for clients across Western Canada. This is a perfect opportunity for professionals to further develop their skillsets on electrical systems of all voltage classes and acquire leadership experience.
In this role, you will perform electrical field services for major clients in the mining, oil & gas, and construction sectors. Experience with performing troubleshooting, repairs, testing and commissioning of high voltage systems such as substation, transformers, and circuit breakers is a huge asset. You will also be responsible for mentoring and leading junior technicians and help them grow their skillsets.
- Perform repairs and maintenance services on electrical systems of all voltage classes.
- Perform testing, commissioning, and analyses of electrical equipment.
- Safely operating various types of electrical test equipment to complete assignments.
- Mentor and guide junior technicians to help them develop their skillsets and grow the team.
- Provide technical support for clients, analyze and troubleshoot issues, then generate technical reports and action plans.
- Perform services related to substation protection and control.
- Maintain compliance with applicable policies, procedures, and standards, as well as client contract requirements.
- Maintain compliance with safety and environmental standards and legislation.
- At least 5 years of direct experience
- Experience with testing and commissioning for high voltage systems
- Journeyman/Red Seal Electrician is a strong asset.
- Must have valid BC Class 5 Driver’s License
- Solid working knowledge of related codes and standards
- Experience with electrical test equipment such as Doble Power Factor, Insulation & Winding Resistance, Transformer Turns Ratio (TTR), Fall of Potential, Breaker Timing, AC / DC High-pot, VLF and Response Analysis (SFRA).
- Proven leadership skills
- Ability to travel for work
- Ability to work flexible shifts, including evenings and weekends.
To apply for this position, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
We thank all applicants for their interest. However, only those selected for interviews will be contacted. TRS is an equal opportunity company.
TRS Staffing Solutions (Canada) Inc. specializes in supplying engineers, designers, project managers, and other technical and professional services personnel to a broad spectrum of industries worldwide.
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, or any other criteria protected by governing law.
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other criteria protected by governing law.
Our latest jobs
22 September 2023