This vacancy has now expired. Please see similar roles below...
Our client, a leading EPCM with projects worldwide, is currently recruiting for a Field HR Support Technician to join their team in Kitimat, BC. This position is a contract term.
In this very exciting role, the qualified candidate will support the project by managing highly confidential information, becoming familiar with the field staffing and HR processes, and establishing good recruitment networks. This individual will be responsible for creating, gaining approval and properly documenting the “Personnel Authorization Form” process.
- Tracking PAF’s
- Coordination of on-boarding with new hires
- Provide welcome e-mails to new hires, and assist with any of their questions
- Timesheet assistance for new hires
- Reference checks
- Maintain personnel records
- May be required to assist with project releases
- Excellent communication skills over the telephone
- 1+ years of experience in recruiting or HR/Office Administration
- Ability to work as a team
- Advanced Excel is an asset
PLEASE NOTE: Only those eligible to work in Canada will be considered for this position and only those selected for interviews will be contacted. TRS is an equal opportunity company.
To apply for this position, please send your Word formatted resume to email@example.com
TRS Staffing Solutions Inc. specializes in supplying engineers, designers, project managers, and other technical and professional services personnel to a broad spectrum of industries worldwide.
Salary ranges are estimated, and may be negotiable depending on the candidate's level and quantity of experience.
Our latest jobs
Ciudad de México
Lake Charles, LA
Ciudad de Mexico
10 to 20 Lacs