You are subscribed to our push notifications, but not currently for jobs like this.
Would you like to receive notifications for jobs like this as well?
Great news! You are subscribed to receive alerts for jobs similar to this one.
For our HSE Engineering team in Bergen op Zoom and/or Rotterdam office, we are looking for an experienced Senior HSE Engineer.
In day-to-day work, you will work as HSE (Design) Engineer being responsible for the correct execution of the scope of activities related to technical design safety and authority engineering on assigned project(s) during engineering/design phase.
These include preparation of overall protection (HSE) philosophy, conceptual design of HSE systems and integration in overall plant design, coordination/preparation of HSE related authority documents (e.g. Safety Case, Environmental Permit Application), facilitation of HSE reviews, execution of HSE studies and monitoring and verification of implementation of study results in the overall plant design.
Furthermore, the HSE Engineer is expected to take a role in the technical development of the department and will report into the HSE Department Head.
Primary Job Duties/Functions:
- Overall responsibility for the quality of the final HSE engineering deliverables
- Provides technical and general supervision
- Plans and develops projects concerned with unique or project specific issues
- Building and maintaining client relationships
- Continues education and knowledge of industry-wide HSE-related information and technologies
- Stays updated with technical developments
To be Considered Candidates:
Must be authorized to work in the country (the Netherlands) where the position is located.
Basic Job Requirements
- Bachelor or masters degree in Engineering
- Between 3-5 years of work related experience. Offshore experience is considered valuable.
- Project design execution experience.
- Experience of HAZOP/SIL requirements and facilitation skills preferred.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Fluent in English. Dutch language would be of added value;
- Willingness to travel to project sites
Other Job Requirements
- Working knowledge and the ability to provide guidance/direction in Process Safety, Loss Prevention and Quantitative Risk Assessments. Experience in generating offshore design stage HSE philosophy documents and risk assessments such as HAZID, safety critical equipment identification or fire protection design drawings (P&IDs, PFDs, demand analysis).
- Strong interpersonal skills, good technical writing skills, good communication skills, team spirit oriented and flexibility in working in multiple projects are a must.
- LEAN/Agile working approach would be of added value
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, or any other criteria protected by governing law.
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other criteria protected by governing law.
Our latest jobs
Netherlands Bergen op Zoom
CA$ 120000 - CA$ 150000
CA$ 120 Per Hour
CA$ 110 Per Hour
CA$ 70 Per Hour
South Africa Durban
Canada Fort Saskatchewan
27 February 2024
16 February 2024