This vacancy has now expired. Please see similar roles below...
Designation – HSE Engineer / Lead HSE Engineer
- Accredited four (4) year degree or global equivalent in engineering/technical preferred
- Basic interpersonal and communication skills
- KSE (Kuwait Society Of Engineers) Certificate copy (preferred)
- Kuwait Driving License (preferred)
- 8+ years minimum experience, minium (5) years' experience in Oil-and-Gas-Industries.
Qualification & Experience
- Bachelor Degree in Engineering from a recognized and reputed university.
- Must have successfully completed two or more certified HSE course(s) in any category of training in General Industrial Safety, Construction Safety, Environmental Management, Industrial Hygiene, ISO 14001 /OHSAS 18001 Lead Auditor, NEBOSH, ICertOSH, iDipOSH, iDipNEBOSH, iEnvDipNEBOSH, CSP, ASP, CRSP, CMIOSH, CEP, GSP. QEP, CIH, Advanced Diploma in Industrial Safety (ADIS), ASSE Certificate in Global Safety Management or equivalent courses, as appropriate to the designation.
Please contact me for more information regarding this position or send your resume to : firstname.lastname@example.org
Our latest jobs
Ciudad de México
Lake Charles, LA
Ciudad de Mexico