You are subscribed to our push notifications, but not currently for jobs like this.
Would you like to receive notifications for jobs like this as well?
Great news! You are subscribed to receive alerts for jobs similar to this one.
Our Client is one of the world's largest publicly traded engineering, procurement, construction (EPC) and maintenance companies, providing innovative EPC services to government and private-sector clients in diverse industries.
We are proud to design and build projects and careers. This requires teams that are as unique as the projects we execute. We are committed to fostering a work environment that embraces Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion (DE&I) for all so our employees and stakeholders benefit from the creative solutions derived as a result of embracing differences.
Our clients sustainable project team have been awarded bp's Kwinana bio-fuel project, as a result we are looking for a HSE Advisor to work with our Fluor integrated team to execute the project.
HSE Specialist | Perth Based - Mon-Fri
- Support the Project team in the safe delivery of the Project, incident free.
- Partner with the client to continue their success in developing and driving a team orientated, supportive and positive culture.
- Contractor management during pre-mobilisation, mobilisation, construction and demobilisation.
- Review of contractor documentation for alignment to Client and Fluor management systems as a part of the mobilisation.
- Development, review and implementation of any project specific documentation and reporting.
- Contribute to and review risk management activities.
- Audit and inspect the workplace.
- Implement site wide programs or improvement initiatives.
- Provide in-field coaching to leaders.
- Participate in either ICAM or TAPROOOT investigations.
- Manage site rosters for HSE personnel.
- Minimum Cert IV in Occupational Health and Safety.
- ICAM / TAPROOT incident investigation methodology.
- Effective in implementing and leading a a strong safety culture.
- Influencing and coaching line management and direct reports.
- People management and development.
- Strong background in risk management.
- Strategic thinking and problem solving.
- Familiar with work health and safety legislation.
- Good working knowledge of HSE Management Systems.
- Certified Auditor in Leadership in the implementation of the HSE Management System.
- Good computer (Excel, Word and PowerPoint) and communication skills.
- Understanding of injury management and workers compensation principles and
- A minimum of 5 years of relevant industry experience.
- Demonstrated ability to reliably deliver team results and meet deadlines.
- Proven experience managing diverse teams.
- Leading change initiatives.
- Ability to engage and work effectively with both internal and external stakeholders.
In order to be considered for this position, current Australian legal working rights are required.
N.B. All candidates will be treated with discretion and only relevant candidates progressing to the next stage of the recruitment process will be contacted.
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognises the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, or any other criteria protected by governing law.
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other criteria protected by governing law.
Our latest jobs
United States Sugarland
CA$ 70 Per Hour
United Kingdom Farnborough
Netherlands Bergen op Zoom
CA$ 120000 - CA$ 150000
CA$ 110 Per Hour
16 February 2024