This vacancy has now expired. Please see similar roles below...
FUNCTION: HSEQ MANAGER
SALARY: MARKET RELATED
NB: VACANCIES ARE APPLICABLE ONLY FOR SOUTH AFRICAN LOCAL CITIZENS
“TRS is looking for a highly qualified HSEQ Manager for an international role with 15 years’ experience within Oil and Gas Industry to join an exceptional Kuwait team.”
• The HSEQ & QA/QC Manager will be responsible for managing HSE and QA/QC projects across multiple (and very complex) field locations across Kuwait. The HSEQ and QA/QC Manager thus will be conversant with local and international HSE laws, regulations and norms. QA QC activities will revolve around Plant and Vendor Inspections of all types of Mechanical equipment required in Oil & Gas installations.
• The successful HSEQ & QA/QC Manager will come from a strong engineering health and safety, quality assurance background and demonstrates experience of managing operations in the Middle East.
• Lead quality technical audits/assessments/ inspections of the vendor and their supply chain operation, to ensure their QA and QC activities meet contractual requirements.
• Lead engineering and design assurance activities through technical audits/assessments/surveillances to ensure their engineering deliverables meet contractual requirements.
• Lead the implementation of ISO 9000 and 14000 Series and International Standards relevant to the Oil & Gas Industry into processes exercising sound judgment in determining QMS implementation effectiveness against established quality and regulatory requirements.
• Prepare, promote and support the implementation of the HSE Management System Procedures and standards.
• Supervise the monitoring of HSE metrics in order to provide recommendations to HSE management, where necessary to meet established HSE standards and goals.
• Oversee the development of approaches and solutions to HSE-related issues including managing investigations of accidents and near missies, etc. producing summarizations of findings and recommend strategies to prevent recurrences supervise proposals and the implementation of a course of action approved by the project.
• Manage support functions and NDE requirements and sour services.
JOB SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
• MUST have a Bachelor of Science in Engineering Degree
• MUST have NEBOSH
• MUST have ISO 9000/9001
• MUST be 10 years working experience in Oil & Gas Industry
• Minimum of 15 years in QA / QC management
• Minimum of 5 years of operating in the Middle East
• Minimum of 5 years in HSE management
• Shall be IRCA (or RAB, ASQ) Lead Auditor qualified.
• The successful QA / QC Co-ordinator shall have participated in a minimum of five (5) audits for a total of at least thirty (30) days including documentation review, actual audit activities and audit reporting during the past three (3) years.
TRS Staffing does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and complies with all relevant South African legislation. As per legislation, due consideration is given to previously disadvantaged individuals.
Our latest jobs
Lake Charles, LA
Ciudad de Mexico
10 to 20 Lacs