LOCATION: AFUNGI SITE, MOZAMBIQUE
DURATION: CONTRACT (12 MONTHS RENEWABLE)
SALARY: MARKET RELATED
NB: VACANCIES ARE APPLICABLE TO LOCAL SOUTH AFRICAN NATIONALS
"TRS is urgently looking for an experienced Instrument Supervisor within the Oil and Gas Industry to join our leading international client's LNG Mozambique project team based at Afungi Site, Mozambique."
• The Instrument supervisor will ensure quality compliance of instrumentation equipment, installation, test & inspection and documentation for the project.
• Essential for an incident-free and reliable workplace - where safety is a major priority and quality control is how to achieve it.
• Assigned to a medium- to large-sized project requiring a quality program that does not include each discipline.
• Ensures the timely development of inspection, surveillance and testing procedures.
• Supervises quality personnel who perform inspection, surveillance and/or testing activities for a quality program that does not include each discipline.
• Staffs the quality organization with qualified personnel in a timely manner.
• Provides training to site personnel regarding implementation of the construction quality control program.
QUALIFICATION AND SKILLS REQUIREMENTS:
• Recognized and accredited 3 year Diploma or 4 year Bachelor Degree or related technical field within the Petrochemical Industry.
• Previous experience of supervision of multi discipline Project support teams.
• Experience of working on major Instrument supervision work projects with oil and gas involvement.
• Formal engineering training and technical qualification.
• A number of experience in an oil/gas related supervisory position.
Steven van Rooyen
TRS Staffing does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and complies with all relevant South African legislation. As per legislation, due consideration is given to previously disadvantaged individuals.
Our latest jobs
Doha Middle East
₹1200000 - ₹1500000
Vancouver British Columbia
Mexico DF Distrito Federal
MEX$30000 - MEX$30000
Del. Benito Juárez Distrito Federal
20 November 2020