You are subscribed to our push notifications, but not currently for jobs like this.
Would you like to receive notifications for jobs like this as well?
Great news! You are subscribed to receive alerts for jobs similar to this one.
Location: New Delhi, India
An opportunity to work for one of the World’s most admired Licensor organization based in their India office in the Delhi. They are dealing in EPC / PMC and Cryo / ASU Technology. Having presence in across the globe. Company offering an end-to-end technology service portfolio. They have built 30 plants for diverse customers in India.
They provide innovative Engineering and Construction solutions, manufacturing and gas distribution equipment and related services, and packaged solutions to support the industrial and healthcare markets.
The right candidate will speak fluent English, have the right to work in the India and have a minimum of 10+ years Cryo / ASU Feed, Basic and Detail Engineering experience.
Instrumentation Engineer determine and develop the most suitable and economically Organize, plan, manage and implement instrumentation and control system activities for oil, gas, refinery, ASU / Cryo Projects.
The major responsibilities are:
- Leads & coordinates Instrumentation Engineering for Projects. Has wide discipline knowledge; good coordination skill with all the other Engineering disciplines, engineering sub-contractors, vendors and construction teams.
- Experience in FAT for control systems, analyzer systems and control valves.
- Review of client ITB and provide clarifications / deviations during proposals, Prepare cost estimates & Man-hours
- Experience in technical procurement services for field instruments, Control Valves, Analyzers, Analyzer panels, shelters
- Good knowledge in Smart plant instrumentation - all modules
- Experience in detail design engineering including Instrument cable tray routing plans, Tray sizing, IO Assignments, Junction box grouping , Layout engineering , conducting model reviews , wiring diagrams and loop drawings
- Control room layout design
- Expertise in the wiring model and loop module of Smart plant instrumentation tool
You must be able to demonstrate and evidence the following:
- Should be engineering graduate
- Over 3+ years relevant experience in EPC or EP Companies for Technologies related to Air Separation Units, Cryogenics and Hydrocarbon.
- Excellent verbal and written communication, and presentation skills.
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other criteria protected by governing law.
Our latest jobs
Netherlands Bergen op Zoom
CA$ 120000 - CA$ 150000
CA$ 120 Per Hour
CA$ 110 Per Hour
CA$ 70 Per Hour
South Africa Durban
Canada Fort Saskatchewan
27 February 2024
16 February 2024