You are subscribed to our push notifications, but not currently for jobs like this.
Would you like to receive notifications for jobs like this as well?
Great news! You are subscribed to receive alerts for jobs similar to this one.
An Excellent opportunity to work for one of the World’s most admired Licensor organization based in India office in the Vadodara. They are dealing in EPC / PMC and Cryo / ASU Technology.
• Minimum 5 years of C&I design, specification and procurement preferably in Oil & Gas projects in Engineering Consultancy environment.
• Responsible for Instrumentation design, specification & layout preferably in 3D environment.
• Should be familiar with applicable industry standards and codes.
• Design calculations and development of various C&I datasheets, specifications, drawings and layouts. Familiar with industry standard DCS, SCADA, PLC systems.
• Should be able to requisition, liaise with vendors, evaluate and review C&I procurement activities including compilation of C&I construction tenders.
• Should be able to execute assignments requiring independent evaluation and judgment. Other duties as assigned.
• Good written & verbal communication as well as problem solving skills required. Proficiency in the use and application of plant design software (Aveva) and MS Office suite. Apart from above skills, s/he should have good analytical skills and an eye for detail.
• An instrumentation design engineer may be responsible for various duties during the creation and development of instruments, such as drawing, creating prototypes, testing, troubleshooting and installing. The engineer may work with clients to develop requested products. Instrumentation design engineers need to be familiar with engineering principles, measurement methods, statistical analysis, mathematics and physics. They may be involved in teamwork and may be responsible for training other engineers.
• They may be responsible for documentation for cost estimates, material specifications, progress reports or other needed documentation.
B.E/ B. Tech - Instrumentation
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other criteria protected by governing law.
Our latest jobs
Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
Mooresboro North Carolina
22 September 2023
17 August 2023