• Act as IT expert for programming, design (Intel Master Design Specification and IREF), construction (Intel Master Construction Specification), and commissioning.
• Participate and comment on design reviews
• Gather any OFCI quotes for CS PM to place PO
• Be customer interface to gather and document IT requirements
• Facilitate IT working group and represent all IT functions to the GC and CS PM (e.g. LAN, WAN, AV, DC) and with the Telecom Design engineering firm deliver a design package to for construction Bid and implementation
• Manage IT detail deliverable schedule for non-GC managed items
• Data entry into Intel IT’s management reporting systems (e.g PM Toolbox and Rally)
• Resource requirements
• IT Construction project management expertise
• RCDD preferred
• PMP preferred
• Familiarity with Intel’s IMCS, IMDS, IREF
For more information, or to apply, contact Stephanie Warneke at Stephanie.Warneke@trsstaffing.com.
TRS Staffing Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. Employment decisions are based on job related criteria and not on the basis of any unlawful criteria. We ensure equal access to employment opportunities, services, and programs.
Must have legal right to work in the United States. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those selected for interviews will be contacted.
Our latest jobs
CA$100000 - CA$110000
Ciudad de México, mexico