ELECTRICAL ENGINEER, JUNIOR (Capitol Hill, WA)
* LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY (Up to 100 Miles)
* Must Be E.I.T Registered (P.E. preferred)
* Candidates must be "clearable" to the SECRET level (Clean Backgrounds)
* Candidates with an active Secret clearance are preferred but not required
Job Responsibilities and Requirements
- Demonstrates substation design of electrical equipment for replacement at mid and high voltage equipment at substations.
- Has knowledge of testing and commissioning of energized elements per outage sequence and standards of test.
- Ability to work and contribute with engineers in a team environment.
- Demonstrates use of tools to perform calculations and validation to existing FERC utility standards and codes to ensure safe and reliable objectives.
- Accountable for design, calculations, engineering support, estimating, procuring of equipment above and below grade cabling and specifications for construction.
- Collaborate with civil engineering, test and commission leads and with others technical resources.
- Contribute standards and procedures for design of substation projects.
- Requires a Bachelor of Science Degree in Electrical Engineering, P.E. Preferred, must be E.I.T registered.
- Past utility design experience and planning preferred.
- Must include what types of equipment design completed.
To apply for this opportunity, please contact Gary Paronish at 949-349-4221 or firstname.lastname@example.org
TRS Staffing Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. Employment decisions are based on job related criteria and not on the basis of any unlawful criteria. We ensure equal access to employment opportunities, services, and programs.
Must have legal right to work in the United States. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those selected for interviews will be contacted.
Our latest jobs
Colombia City, WA
New York, NY
Market Related (Neg)
Durban, South Africa
Competitive salary package
19 February 2020
07 February 2020