United Kingdom Woking
You are subscribed to our push notifications, but not currently for jobs like this.
Would you like to receive notifications for jobs like this as well?
Great news! You are subscribed to receive alerts for jobs similar to this one.
- Ensure safe and efficient operations of the chemical injection facilities and to bring to the attention of the Shift Team Leader any equipment malfunction or process deviation so that these can be promptly corrected.
- Identify and report to the Control Room any plant/equipment malfunction. Implement adjustments under the direction of the Control Room with the goal of achieving safe and reliable production.
- Carry out front line maintenance such as filter changes, pressure/temperature gauges replacement etc.
- Assist with recovery of plant from any emergency shutdown and minimise loss of production, whilst adhering to operating procedures
- Carry out lab duties, procedures and oil & gas analysis as required to optimise plant and chemical usage.
- Complete pre start-up/operating checks, ensuring all interdependent systems are available. Complete post start-up/operating checks to ensure normal operating conditions
- Ensure appropriate data is collected, collated and reported in a timely manner and with a high degree of accuracy in support of production optimization and client quality expectations.
- Take responsibility for, and ownership of 28-Day / 7-day planning & maintenance activities within the discipline and as delegated by the STL.
- Ensure all documentation, daily logs and trip handovers are to a high standard and accurate.
- With the PMC, monitor materials movements on the materials tracker and manifest.
- In conjunction with other Operations personnel review any proposed modifications / work packs prior to implementation and feedback as appropriate.
- Actively support and liaise with all residential / non-residential contractors / vendors acting as central point of contact, ensuring work carried out by 3rd party personnel conforms to statutory regulations and company standards.
- Completion of Competence Management System for role in timely manner.
- Recognised Apprenticeship, Training Scheme or suitable Degree
- Demonstrable experience in Laboratory analysis and support activities, preferably with experience of multi-skilling.
- OND / ONC/ City and Guilds / NVQ Level 3.
- ISSOW (Proscient Or similar system) training to level 2.
- SBT assembly and re-instatement to stage 3/4
- Systems literate - experience of computerised management systems e.g., Maximo, Spreadsheets, etc.
- Good communication skills (written and verbal) with the ability to share information / knowledge with other personnel
To apply for this opportunity please contact Chan Savani (email@example.com) or apply via the link below.
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, or any other criteria protected by governing law.
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other criteria protected by governing law.
Our latest jobs
United States Sugarland
CA$ 70 Per Hour
United Kingdom Farnborough
Netherlands Bergen op Zoom
CA$ 120000 - CA$ 150000
CA$ 110 Per Hour
16 February 2024