You are subscribed to our push notifications, but not currently for jobs like this.
Would you like to receive notifications for jobs like this as well?
Great news! You are subscribed to receive alerts for jobs similar to this one.
- May perform as a package PDDM lead to plan and coordinate PDDM project responsibilities including support of task force objectives and project milestones.
- Must be knowledgeable in PDDM procedures and relevant company policies.
- Participates in project task force meetings.
- Demonstrates proficiency on company standard computer equipment and software with the ability to train others.
- Reviews work of others for accuracy and timeliness.
- May direct the work activity and training of Technician I, II, and III roles.
- May report directly to task force engineering manager.
- Responsible for compliance dictated by client regarding maintenance of related documentation. Responsible for electronic receipt, recording, tracking reporting, and disposition of related documents in a timely manner.
- Performs complex PDDM duties and analytic tasks; demonstrates problem solving skills.
- Interfaces with groups inside and outside the organization.
- May be required to give presentations to clients, projects, or management.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Two year technical degree or equivalent work experience.
- Requires 5 years of related experience.
- Thorough, working knowledge of and experience with computers and specialized software programs such as electronic document management systems, relational databases, and internet based project collaboration systems.
- Excellent problem resolution and troubleshooting skills.
- Strong organizational skills, judgment, and flexibility.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Leadership skills / team player.
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, or any other criteria protected by governing law.
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other criteria protected by governing law.
Our latest jobs
£ 40000 - £ 65000
United Kingdom London
£ 70000 - £ 85000
£ 45000 - £ 65000
South Africa Durban
South Africa Durban
United Kingdom Woking
United Kingdom Farnborough
22 September 2023