You are subscribed to our push notifications, but not currently for jobs like this.
Would you like to receive notifications for jobs like this as well?
Great news! You are subscribed to receive alerts for jobs similar to this one.
Location: New Delhi, India
A great opportunity to work for one of the World’s most admired Licensor organization based in their India office in the Delhi. They are dealing in EPC / PMC and Cryo / ASU Technology.
The right candidate will speak fluent English, have the right to work in the India and have a minimum of 15+ years’ experience in Feed, Basic and Detail Engineering.
Lead Piping Engineer - ASU determine and develop the most suitable, economically and working on technically complex piping layout within proposals, projects execution, as part of a project team, in accordance with design & engineering standards.
The major responsibilities are:
• Ensures the Piping & Layout engineering support to different projects in the case of call for tender.
• Analyzes the technical documents (specifications, calculation notes, drawings, etc.) in order to assess the scope of the studies required and the potential risks.
• Estimates quantities or validates estimation done by other specialist of the team.
• Checks all produced documents (internal or subcontracted) like design reports, technical specifications, drawings etc under his responsibility.
• Writes the Piping an Layout methodologies / Design Premises comprehensive of all necessary data, general and specific design guidelines (the technical roadmap for the discipline engineering activities).
• Monitors and reports actual progress including 3D / check for Discipline activities, Writes the Piping and Layout methodologies / Design Premises comprehensive of all necessary data, general and specific design guidelines (the technical roadmap for the discipline engineering activities).
• Provides technical support to Procurement, Subcontracting and Construction activities included in the scope of work.
• Feeds the Piping and Layout Department improvement system by reverting the lessons learned during the project.
• Executed at least 5 to 10 projects
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other criteria protected by governing law.
Our latest jobs
Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
Mooresboro North Carolina
Lower Mainland British Columbia
22 September 2023
17 August 2023