You are subscribed to our push notifications, but not currently for jobs like this.
Would you like to receive notifications for jobs like this as well?
Great news! You are subscribed to receive alerts for jobs similar to this one.
This vacancy has now expired. Please see similar roles below...
FUNCTION: LEAD PROJECT ENGINEER
DISCIPLINE: ENGINEERING AND PROJECT MANAGEMENT
LOCATION: EQUATORIAL GUINEA
SALARY: MARKET RELATED
"Our International Client has an urgent opportunity for a LEAD PROJECT ENGINEER, responsibility involves management of all disciplines involved on the project: Structural, Piping, E&I and Automation for the Client’s project based in the EQUATORIAL GUINEA.”
- Aid the in the project management by overseeing project execution managing the Project Coordination team. Create, control and revise schedule and budget maintaining Client’s standards.
- Elaborate fabrication and construction strategy according to Engineering Specifications to meet scheduled delivery.
- Lead the Project Coordination team, to assure fabrication sequence and delivery is following construction strategy defined by Planning.
- Analyse Isometrics and fabrication drawings for all disciplines.
- Work closely with E&I, Automation, HSE and SCM to revise and create construction plans.
- QA/QC assuring that material traceability, welding certificates and relevant tests follow Client’s procedures and/or Engineering specifications.
- Development of clear work scopes/packages.
- Coordinate with SCM / Logistics / Project Coordinator to maintain fabrication schedule, avoid backlog.
- Support on supplier´s contracts to optimize resources, keep and continuous improvement quality of fabrication scope, performing audits and routine evaluation of third-part service provided to Trident Energy, working close to Contract´s team to meet objective by performing changes, improving existing methodology and supplier prequalification.
QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILL REQUIREMENTS:
- Coordination/supervision maintenance construction activities or shipbuilding with 10 years of experience.
- Desirable graduation in material, mechanical, metallurgical, or chemical engineering.
- Knowledge in project management.
- Knowledge in ASME B31.3, ASME PCC-2, spool fabrication, welding process.
- Languages: English is mandatory, Spanish is a plus.
- Knowledge in excel, word and power point, required medium level.
- Knowledge of the oil and gas processing facilities.
- Knowledge in SAP environment.
- Knowledge of manufacturing products, techniques and relevant standards, regulations or and quality standards in the offshore energy industry (API, DNV, AWS, ASM, etc.).
- Knowledge of fundaments of E&I and Automation.
“We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, or any other criteria protected by governing law.”
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other criteria protected by governing law.
Our latest jobs
Netherlands The Hague region
United Kingdom Woking
₹ 2500000 - ₹ 3200000
Netherlands Europoort Rotterdam
₹ 2000000 - ₹ 3000000
United Kingdom Farnborough
₹ 800000 - ₹ 4800000
22 September 2023