You are subscribed to our push notifications, but not currently for jobs like this.
Would you like to receive notifications for jobs like this as well?
Great news! You are subscribed to receive alerts for jobs similar to this one.
This vacancy has now expired. Please see similar roles below...
Our client is proud to design and build projects and careers. This requires teams that are as unique as the projects they execute. They are committed to fostering a work environment that embraces Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion (DE&I) for all so that their employees and stakeholders can benefit from the creative solutions derived as a result of embracing differences.
Here is an exciting opportunity to join a mega project in Windsor, Ontario as a Logistics Coordinator! In this role you will assist and support the project in managing deliveries, logistics, and to assist in the purchasing of construction materials and equipment on a segment level. The qualified individual will also establish policies, procedures, and applicable work practices for the delivery and movement of materials on site. They will need to make decisions as they apply to the job duties and responsibilities.
Key Job Duties:
- Manage all incoming deliveries and material orders with oversight from the Site Supervision Team
- Know and understand all policies, procedures, and safety Regulations for safe unloading, moving, and storage of numerous different types of Materials and Equipment.
- Perform administrative duties and low risk purchasing activities, as required
- Monitor and report Subcontractors and supplier's performance toward completion of all deliverables in accordance with the Terms & Conditions of the Purchase Order
- Collaborate across all disciplines including Material Management, Supplier Quality Surveillance /Quality, Engineering, Project Data & Document Management (PDDM), and Construction
- Craft certification, training, and experience appropriate for assignment scope; directly related experience.
- Ability to communicate effectively with audiences that include but are not limited to management, coworkers, clients, vendors, contractors, and other stakeholders
- Job related technical knowledge necessary to complete the job
PLEASE NOTE: Only those eligible to work in Canada will be considered for this position and only those selected for interviews will be contacted. TRS is an equal opportunity company.
To apply for this position, please send your Word formatted resume to Manisha. Summan@trsstaffing.com
TRS Staffing Solutions Inc. specializes in supplying engineers, designers, project managers, and other technical and professional services personnel to a broad spectrum of industries worldwide.
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, or any other criteria protected by governing law.
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other criteria protected by governing law.
Our latest jobs
£ 40000 - £ 65000
United Kingdom London
£ 70000 - £ 85000
£ 45000 - £ 65000
South Africa Durban
South Africa Durban
United Kingdom Woking
United Kingdom Farnborough
22 September 2023