On behalf of an Oil & Gas client, we are recruiting for a Maintenance Spare- Parts Coordinator (SPDP) for a mult billion dollar project.
Responsible to Projects Maintenance Coordination for all Spare Parts Data Package (SPDP) activities to develop all the Spare Parts interchangeability List (SPIL) as outlined in the contract.
- In time completion of the spare parts functionality and availability date in CMMS
- Coordinating the project operational and capital spares selection and procurement process
- set up and keep up to date the project spares list inclusing priotities, budget and forecast figures
- Expedite review and QA of vendor equipment documents and spares
- Upload SPIL date into the owner CMMS (Bill of Materials, Stock Items)
- Liase with the EPC contractor to procure the Spares and track
If this sounds like you and you got SPDP experience in major Oil & Gas project in system completion then apply with your updated CV
Our latest jobs
Ciudad de México
Lake Charles, LA
Ciudad de Mexico