This vacancy has now expired. Please see similar roles below...
Our client, a world leading EPCM, is currently seeking talented and highly motivated Material Coordinators for positions based throughout Alberta and British Columbia. This is a great opportunity to further your career with a prominent global organization.
• Maintain, track and develop reports to support the inbound and outbound shipments, work orders, cycle counts and work dispatches
• Strong analytical skills to ensure the on time delivery in accordance to contract terms and conditions; updates on material status, material lead times, arrival dates, purchase orders which may include expediting and logistics.
• Maintain inventory counts; daily, weekly, monthly cycle counts
• Observe trends and maintain inventory schedules keeping track of inbound/outbound of materials while working as a team with buyers, engineers and expeditors.
• Strong problem solving skills and ability to build vendor relationships.
• Other duties as assigned
• Degree / Diploma in related field; years of experience and additional certifications will also be considered
• Ability to work well both independently and as a team player
• Knowledge of shipping, receiving, inventory and warehouse
• Strong attention to detail
• Critical thinking, organization and communications skills
We thank all applicants for their interest; however only those who work in Canada will be considered for this position and only those selected for interviews will be contacted. TRS is an equal opportunity company. TRS Staffing Solutions (Canada) Inc. specializes in supplying engineers, designers, project managers, and other technical and professional services to a broad spectrum of industries worldwide.
To apply for this position, please send your word formatted resume to email@example.com.
Our latest jobs
£45-54k Per annum
£40-60,000 PER YEAR
$175 - $185K/yr.
$80,000 - $90,000
$130,000/year - $150,000/year
Exectuive Level compensation package
19 February 2020
07 February 2020