DISCIPLINE: CONTRACTS & PROCUREMENT
LOCATION: SAUDI ARABIA
PROJECT FLAG: BERRI PROJECT
DURATION: CONTRACT (RENEWABLE)
SALARY: MARKET RELATED
"TRS is looking an Onshore Material Receiving Coordinator to ensure the interfacing between Project and Procurement function, coordination of purchases and subcontracted activities to join our Client's Onshore Berri Project team, based in Saudi Arabia.”
• Ensure the interfacing between Project and Procurement function.
• Ensure the coordination of purchases and subcontracted activities, also through a dedicated Project Procurement task force whenever resources are assigned to him/her for the specific Project.
• Ensure that project procurement activities respect project requirements and constrains.
• Identify/suggest required corrective actions ensuring the full compliance with procurement procedures.
• At project beginning, analyse contractual conditions and Client requirements in liaison with Contract Administrator and participate to project planning and scheduling activities.
• Define and issue the Project Procurement Procedures in line with Corporate/Company procedures in force and in line with
• Define the General Conditions applicable and issue the Instruction to Bidders and Special Conditions.
• Plan and elaborate a detailed Procurement Log in coordination with other project functions, in particular ensuring a
constant interface with the Engineering, Post Order Services and Management and Construction functions, guaranteeing its monitoring and continuous updating, in particular, agree all purchasing dates starting from the issue of the Request for Quotation up to the issue of the Purchase Order, assuring the scheduled deadlines are respected.
• Consolidate the Vendors/Subcontractors Project Vendor List and Bidder Lists taking into account project requirement and
inputs from relevant Functions.
• Define and monitor the implementation of the Project Procurement strategy.
• Identify and plan the use of pre-agreements, project agreements and Master Agreements, coordinate, when required and convenient for the project, purchasing /subcontracting activities from local and regional vendors and subcontractors, under the input received by the competent Procurement function.
• Ensure compliance with administrative, insurance and legislative requirements in liaison with other competent and Procurement Departments.
• Ensure proper reporting of the procurement activities towards the Project organization and the Procurement Function.
• Ensure, in close collaboration with the competent Procurement function and with the Materia Manager, the application of Liquidated Damages to vendors and the execution of contractual amendments revisions.
• Ensure that the pertinent HSE clauses/requirements are included in the procurement documents.
• In case of projects with dedicated Project Procurement task force, shall also lead a group of buyers, managing Purchase
Orders of materials and Subcontracts for services, observing requested schedule and quality requirements.
• Monitor the consumption of manhours assigned to Procurement, identifying corrective or mitigating actions to optimize efficiency, if necessary.
• Ensure the compliance with procurement guidelines and procedures focusing his support in the following activities:
• Contributing to the Tender Strategy.
• Preliminary checking of the acceptability of the Technical Bid Evaluation, if required.
• Checking the PO/Contract Draft with particular reference to any deviations from standards and/or Project requirements.
QUALIFICATION AND SKILLS REQUIREMENTS:
• Accredited Bachelor’s Degree / Diploma qualification in Supply Chain Management.
• Minimum 5+ years as Materials Coordinating role on Onshore projects within Oil & Gas Industry.
• All required certificates.
Steven Van Rooyen
TRS Staffing does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and complies with all relevant South African legislation. As per legislation, due consideration is given to previously disadvantaged individuals.
Our latest jobs
£5000 - £60000
Mexico DF Distrito Federal
$45000 - $55000
Mexico DF Distrito Federal