New South Wales
You are subscribed to our push notifications, but not currently for jobs like this.
Would you like to receive notifications for jobs like this as well?
Great news! You are subscribed to receive alerts for jobs similar to this one.
LOCATION : WESTERN AUSTRALIA
DURATION : CONTRACT (RENEWABLE)
SALARY : NEGOTIATABLE
Since 1984 TRS has worked around the world finding and connecting the best talent with businesses and organizations' that: design, build, operate, maintain, or support the production of goods and services for a variety of industry sectors covering; oil, gas, chemicals, infrastructure, life sciences, manufacturing, mining, power, renewable energy, and public sector.
Fluor is one of the world's largest publicly traded engineering, procurement, construction (EPC) and maintenance companies, providing innovative EPC services to government and private-sector clients in diverse industries.
We are proud to design and build projects and careers. This requires teams that are as unique as the projects we execute. We are committed to fostering a work environment that embraces Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion (DE&I) for all so our employees and stakeholders benefit from the creative solutions derived as a result of embracing differences.
The Mining & Metals is looking for experienced Mechanical Designers to work on exciting current and future project across a variety of commodities.
• Working on various mining/mineral processing projects, including overland conveyors, crushers, and associated mining equipment.
• Apply engineering design principles, tools, skills, and experience to provide ideas & solutions to project assignments.
• Prepare high quality layout, conceptual designs, and design drawings
• Be proficient in 2D and 3D CAD capabilities, using 3D mechanical package as defined by the project, MicroStation.
• Performs all assigned activities in accordance with mechanical discipline policies, procedures, and standard methods of operation.
• Performs squad checks of vendor and fabricator drawings as required.
• Provides guidance, leadership and mentoring intermediate and junior team members when required.
• Maintain effective communication and contact with Supplier representatives to ensure accurate and timely review of supplier data.
• Opportunity to work with a wide range of commodities, such as lithium, copper, gold, iron ore, and mineral sands.
• Must possess teamwork skills as well as an understanding of other discipline's requirements and expectations.
• Must work quickly and accurately with a methodical approach to allocated work areas.
• Must demonstrate a high standard of personal safety and safe design practices.
• Must have 3D layout, and material handling experience.
• Experience in large scale resource projects.
• PDS, MicroStation experience.
• Must be willing to relocate to Perth.
What else are we looking for?
• A highly effective team player.
• A minimum of 2 years' experience in a designing environment.
• Mining and heavy industry experience would be highly advantageous.
• In order to be considered for this position, current Australian legal working rights are required.
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognises the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, or any other criteria protected by governing law.
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other criteria protected by governing law.
Our latest jobs
Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
Mooresboro North Carolina
22 September 2023
17 August 2023