Job Title: Mechanical Engineer (Design Engineer III)
Salary: Market related
Contract/ Perm: Contract
Mechanical Engineer - Design Engineer III, Grade 19 (Alternatively Grade 20, dependant on availability of suitable candidates)
Job specific requirements/skills;
• Experienced in materials handling related design, including belt conveyor design, material transfers and bulk materials storage design [Sidewinder and/or Newton design package experience is a plus].
• Experienced in the procurement of mining, materials handling and process plant related equipment.
• Experienced in pump and pumping systems design.
• Good working knowledge of materials processing plant design, including plant layout, comminution circuits/plants, DMS plants (diamonds/coal) and/or concentrator plants (copper/gold/platinum).
• Project construction and/or commissioning experience preferred.
Required experience range;
• This is an intermediate engineering position, the candidate will be required to work independently within the MPG environment however close guidance will be provided by a lead or engineering/project manager.
Minimum of 6 years work related experience - Mining Environment, Materials Handling, EPCM project.
• 4 year Engineering Degree / National Higher Diploma / BTech Degree in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent
• Professional Registration with Engineering Council of South Africa (ECSA) is preferred
• Registration with Engineers Registration Board of Botswana (ERB) or eligible to obtain registration within 3 months after taking employment
TRS Staffing does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and complies with all relevant South African legislation. As per legislation, due consideration is given to previously disadvantaged individuals.
Our latest jobs
$100,000 - $150,000
Kathu, Northern Cape
$150,000 - $200,000
$55 - $75/hour