Who are we looking for?
- Mechanical Engineer with at least 10 years of experience in EPC(m) projects, who can support our client (Fluor Engineering) with basic (end) and detail design phase of the project - construction phase is an option
- Engineer who is specialized in static & rotating equipment
- Good knowledge of English (Dutch is an asset)
What will you do?
- Perform engineering and design activities related to static & rotating equipment during detail design and construction phase (e.g. writing data sheets, specifications, vendor reviews, …)
- Liaise with the client and other team members in order to find the best solution for a given problem
- Performing calculations, writing specifications, performing reviews and evaluating design(s) in order to make sure that the project met the client and local requirements
- Making sure that the project is delivered on time within the budget
- HSM Upgrade Project - focus on utility systems - metal industry - TIC 100M€
What can you expect?
- Full-time contract of at least 40 hours per week on freelance basis or as an employee
- 1-2 year contract / project duration
- A chance to gain new experience and participate on technically challenging project
- Work together with high-class Engineers in multidisciplinary teams
Interested or want more info? Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll be glad to contact you with more information!
Our latest jobs
Ciudad de México
Lake Charles, LA
Ciudad de Mexico