For one of our clients in the Oil, Gas and Chemical sector we are currently looking for a Mechanical Engineer.
As a Mechanical Engineer you will enjoy a very diverse function whereby you will work on engineering (parts off) process modules. You must have thorough general mechanical engineering knowledge and experience as a mechanical engineer in the oil & gas industry.You are also responsible for the complete cycle of equipment specification, supplier selection, purchase of equipment, supplier drawing review, equipment acceptance and delivery to site, site support and turn-over. The Mechanical Engineer is also responsible as originating engineer for quality, cost and schedule activities.
- Specifies equipment in accordance with process and project requirements
- Writes and handles equipment requisitions in accordance with project requirements
- Makes technical evaluations of incoming quotations from bidders and checks them for completeness of scope and compliance with specifications
- Reviews drawings, documents, and inspection & test procedures from vendors
- BSc degree in Mechanical Engineering
- 5-8 years of experience in mechanical engineering in a relevant industry (oil & gas, (petro)chemical, marine)
- Fluent in English
- EU citizenship is required
Are you the driven Mechanical Engineer we are looking for? Do you recognize yourself in this profile and are you curious about this job? We are happy to meet you! Please contact Victoria Starovoitova via +31 (0)23 543 31 31 for more information or send your resume and motivation to Victoria.email@example.com
Our latest jobs
Maputo, South Africa
Saint John, New Brunswick
35.000-43.000€gross per year