You are subscribed to our push notifications, but not currently for jobs like this.
Would you like to receive notifications for jobs like this as well?
Great news! You are subscribed to receive alerts for jobs similar to this one.
Scope of Activities
Our client is focusing on developing long term relationships with customers in revamping, debottlenecking and expanding the production capacity of their existing facilities in the process Industry in the South West of the Netherlands. The Bergen op Zoom and Rotterdam offices provide the full project execution services: from conceptual engineering through commissioning and construction support. Our client has the unique market capacity to offer integrated solutions to their clients/projects. This includes fabrication, modularization and maintenance.
The Mechanical engineer is responsible for the specification of mechanical rotating equipment in accordance with client requirements, authority regulations etc. responsible for the complete cycle of equipment specification, supplier selection, purchase of equipment, supplier drawing review, equipment acceptance and delivery to site. Also accountable for quality, cost and schedule activities. Being a team player and having an ability to interact effectively with client’s organization and others disciplines in the taskforce is essential.
The successful candidate is responsible for and must be able / willing to develop knowledge to:
1. Planning and organizing the work
2. Writing and checking mechanical rotating and/or static specifications
3. In depth review of vendor documentation
4. Working together with the clients, suppliers and other disciplines within the program
5. Promoting and support Value improvements initiatives and Continuous Performance Improvement
• 5 - 15 years relevant working experience with an engineering contractor, rotating equipment supplier or production company in the process industry.
• In-depth knowledge of mechanical engineering of rotating and/or static equipment
• Broad knowledge of mechanical engineering is a preference.
• Knowledge of the fabrication of mechanical rotating equipment is a preference
• Knowledge of material engineering is a preference
• Exhibit thorough understanding of pertinent codes and governing regulations and industry practices
• Exhibit thorough understanding of the other discipline task and deliverables like process, piping, instrumentation and electrical
Basic Job Requirements
• Bachelor, Master degree or equivalent in mechanical engineering
• Candidates shall be fluent in both Dutch and English;
• Written and verbal communication with our Client’s is as well in Dutch as in English
• Strong interpersonal skills
• Willingness to travel
• Be able to multi-task
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, or any other criteria protected by governing law.
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other criteria protected by governing law.
Our latest jobs
Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
Mooresboro North Carolina
22 September 2023
17 August 2023