This vacancy has now expired. Please see similar roles below...
TRS is seeking an experienced Microbiologist/Laboratory Technician to join their client’s team of experienced pharmaceutical manufacturing professionals in Greenville, South Carolina!
- Oversee the microbiology program to comply with current practices, FDA, USP, and Customer requirements.
- Lead micro risk assessments to proactively identify potential causes of contamination in order to protect processes and production during implementation of new projects and changes.
- Test samples of bulk, raw materials, and finished products per specification.
- Utilize testing techniques including titration, pipetting, dilutions, plate counts, microbial testing, production of media for testing, etc.
- Responsible for obtaining samples and sending for dose audits and maintaining results.
- Perform organism identification.
- Make slides and gram stains to document morphology of growth/colonies.
- Maintain P&Ps to reflect P&Ps currently in practice, FDA Requirements, customer requirements, and USP requirements.
- Perform daily readings on environmental chambers.
- Sample and test water system.
- Maintain control cultures – making sure that non contaminated nor expired, and appropriately destroy expired materials
- Work with internal and external resources to maintain the lab in an optimal state of operation
- Lead OOS investigations, address and manage deviations related to micro procedures, and provide updates at daily and weekly meetings.
- Completed Bachelors or Associates Degree in Microbiology, Biology, or Chemistry
- 3-5 Years of experience performing laboratory analysis within manufacturing
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Experience within an FDA-regulated facility and with GNP controlled documents
- Strong organizational skills and the proven ability to work within tight deadlines and with limited supervisor
Background Check and Drug Screen Required
We appreciate all interest in this position, however only those candidates with resumes most closely matched to the job description will be contacted to discuss a potential interview.
Our latest jobs
€30000 - €50000
€40000 - €50000
€70000 - €90000
€50000 - €70000
San Sebastian de los Reyes Madrid
€65000 - €80000
$156000 - $203000
Greenville South Carolina