This role will be based in Hamburg
- Develop the operation and maintenance building and site for the offshore wind farm project,
- Provide input, review and comment designs of building and quayside layout and ensure that the project specific requirements will be met.
- Gather lessons learned from other sites within the client's offshore fleet and make sure they are taken into account in the design of the O&M building and quayside layout.
- Supervise the operation and maintenance building application process.
- Support preparation and evaluation of tenders and offers, assist in negotiations (building designer, building construction).
- Implement the client's O&M strategy for offshore wind as a member of the project team, reporting into the O&M package manager.
- Maintain the building construction schedule and technical documentation.
- Be the point of contact for the building designer and building construction supplier, supervise the building construction.
- Ensuring that services are performed in accordance with the contract with regard to scope of delivery, deadlines, costs, quality, risks and occupational safety; ensure operations interests are met during commissioning of the building.
- Assist in negotiating service contracts for the operations phase covered in the O&M building.
- Prepare and conduct hand over process (O&M building) from construction to operations.
- Monitoring of compliance with the client's defined HSSE framework conditions;
- Adhere to the project manual and all relevant project processes and the assigned forms/templates;
- Completed technical education with a civil focus, alternatively an university degree in any relevant engineering discipline or equivalent education.
- Professional experience in project management on building design and construction and building application process, experience in offshore wind beneficial.
- A proven background in project management and construction supervision.
- Open and team oriented and interdisciplinary interested.
- Proactive, reliable and structured way of working.
- Strong interest in technical functionality and strong safety culture.
If this is of interest please send your CV to email@example.com
TRS Staffing Solutions (TRS) does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and complies with all relevant UK legislation
TRS acts as an employment agency and employment business for permanent and temporary workers as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Business Regulations 2003
Please note! You should make yourself aware of how immigration laws apply to your situation before applying for any job.
Our latest jobs
₹400000 - ₹600000
MEX$30000 - MEX$30000
Coventry West Midlands
€25000 - €35000
CA$70000 - CA$90000
Mexico DF Distrito Federal