Manchester Greater Manchester
Salary: £45,000- £60,000 Depending on Experience
Location: North West England
Would you like the opportunity to join a major consultancy who are growing their infrastructure project controls team at a rapid rate. You would be influencing the future development of Project Planning & Project Controls within this sector.
We currently have several vacancies for P6 Planners.
My client is offering an excellent package that includes: Private healthcare, Car allowance and a generous pension contribution.
As the P6 Planner, you will be responsible for the creation, implementation and maintenance of accurate schedules and support documentation
• Creating project schedules within Primavera P6
• Understanding the underlying logic and rational of the contents of the P6 schedule
• Monitoring key resource demand from the schedules
• Extracting Earned Value data
• Performance Measurement Baseline Change Request process and implementing all agreed changes in the P6 schedule
Additionally, you shall have:
• Experience in similar sub-sectors of the infrastructure umbrella, such as Civils, Rail, Highways, Utilities and Airports
• Client-side experience, whether direct for the customer or through a Consultancy
• Experience in Earned Value Management
• Strong communication skills and be able to act independently.
To succeed, you must be driven with focus on high quality, delivery and stakeholder management.
My client is a leader within the project controls field. You will learn from the best and quickly develop your potential on a major project. As a result, there are excellent opportunities for rapid career progression.
Take the next step, speak to the recruiter of choice for Project Controls professionals, David Draper
TRS Staffing does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and complies with all relevant UK legislation. Please note! You should make yourself aware of how immigration laws apply to your situation before applying for any job. TRS Staffing acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment & an employment business for temporary recruitment as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Business Regulations 2003
Our latest jobs
Ciudad de Mexico Mexico
$96000 - $112000