United States Fountain Valley
You are subscribed to our push notifications, but not currently for jobs like this.
Would you like to receive notifications for jobs like this as well?
Great news! You are subscribed to receive alerts for jobs similar to this one.
We currently seek a high caliber Utility Project Manager for a long-term, contract-to-hire basis within our client’s team of experienced professionals. Based in Fountain Valley, CA.
• Orchestrate the execution of pipeline engineering and design projects, resulting in the successful completion of projects and the development of working relationships and continuing business with clients.
• Lead pipeline engineering and design teams in the development of project scope, budgets and schedules; preparation of proposals; preparation of feasibility studies and preliminary design reports; and the directing and management of multiple projects.
• Conduct the effective planning, efficient execution, and successful completion of projects, delivering the project on time and within the prescribed budget.
• Assist in staffing decisions regarding members of the project team, assigning the work, and assuring its successful and timely completion.
• Manage sub-consultants to assure adequate coordination between offices, and to manage their work product.
• Act as a capable leader and a positive representative in dealing with the client and in directing and expediting the work.
• Ensure expected results, specifically: excellence in quality of work performed, client communication and satisfaction, efficient staff utilization, client satisfaction for ongoing client referrals, as well as excellence of office reputation, contract management, billing collection and project profitability. The Project Manager is also responsible for assisting in the development of personnel through effective work assignments on the projects, and through appropriate coaching and mentoring.
• 2 years of pipeline project management experience or 8 years of pipeline engineering experience is required. Gas utility experience in California is strongly preferred.
• B.S. Degree in engineering or related field is required.
• Candidate must
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other criteria protected by governing law.
Our latest jobs
$ 77 Yearly
United States Sugar Land
£ 40000 - £ 65000
United Kingdom London
£ 70000 - £ 85000
£ 45000 - £ 65000
South Africa Durban
South Africa Durban
United Kingdom Woking
United Kingdom Farnborough
22 September 2023