This vacancy has now expired. Please see similar roles below...
Who are we looking for?
- Piping Design Engineer. Required is a minimum of five to ten years of experience in EPC(m) projects
- Recent experience with working with different types of Piping software such as: PDS, PDMS, Plant 3D, Autoplant, SP3D etc.
- Experience with working multidisciplinary
- Good knowledge of Dutch and English. French is an asset.
- Professional and intellectual work ability on an academic level
- Knowledge of standard IT tools such as MS office, Excel etc.
- In possession of EU driver’s license and EU work permit / EU nationality
- Experience oil and gas, chemical, power projects are an asset
- Someone who is eager to commit for a long term cooperation
What will you do?
- As a Piping Design Engineer you will be able to gain new experience in different kind of projects. Most of them will be framework contracts in the Antwerp Area in oil and gas, chemical and power plants.
- Meeting HSE standards in all phases of the design
What can you expect?
- Full-time contract of at least 40 hours per week on freelance basis or as an employee
- Long term cooperation – fixed contract
- A chance to gain new experience and participate on technically challenging projects
- Work together with high-class Engineers in multidisciplinary teams
Our latest jobs
Ciudad de México
Lake Charles, LA
Ciudad de Mexico
10 to 20 Lacs