You are subscribed to our push notifications, but not currently for jobs like this.
Would you like to receive notifications for jobs like this as well?
Great news! You are subscribed to receive alerts for jobs similar to this one.
Job Type: Full Time
An opportunity to work with an American international technical professional services firm. The company provides technical, professional and construction services, as well as scientific and specialty consulting for a broad range of clients globally, including companies, organizations, and government agencies. The company is publicly traded as a Fortune 500 company.
- Minimum Experience – 5 to 15 years.
- Must have experience in Pharma / Life Science Project
- Set up AutoCAD Plant 3D projects in accordance with company standard procedures
- Produce the 3D model including plant layout, piping design / layout inclusive of instruments, valves, piping specials, pipe supports and cable tray
- Produce AutoCAD drawings including layouts, general arrangement drawings and isometrics from the AutoCAD Plant 3D model
- Generate piping isometrics.
- Ensure layout is effective, practical, workable, safe and maintenance friendly
- Interface bespoke plant designs to ensure package conforms to appropriate standards and performance levels
- Problem solve engineering challenges driven by bespoke design and different site environments
- Have demonstrable piping layout design experience
- Have demonstrable AutoCAD Plant 3D experience ideally for scalable engineering packages
- Have demonstrable experience of creating intelligent P&ID’s within AutoCAD P&ID (or similar)
- Exposure to process plant design ideally in an oil & Gas, Chemical or Water environment
- Be a qualified design engineer through experience or education
- Have demonstrable experience of managing design process and design interfaces with other engineering disciplines
- Have AutoCAD Plant 3D experience, Solidworks working knowledge in addition would be extremely helpful
- Demonstrable Experience of pipe/cable/ducting/supports routing
- Have demonstrable experience of integrating engineering packages in an industrial, site, engineering or manufacturing environment
- Assist in the preparation of CTR’s and man hour estimates.
- Create and respond to technical queries.
- Carry out site surveys, both on and offshore, UKCS and overseas where required gathering detailed survey information and producing survey reports.
Qualifications - Diploma
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other criteria protected by governing law.
Our latest jobs
Netherlands Bergen op Zoom
CA$ 120000 - CA$ 150000
CA$ 120 Per Hour
CA$ 110 Per Hour
CA$ 70 Per Hour
South Africa Durban
Canada Fort Saskatchewan
27 February 2024
16 February 2024