The suitable candidate we are aiming at is interested in a long-term cooperation (minimum of 1 year). The project is a client based project on site for a chemical revamping project where you will be working closely with the client. For the position we are looking for t
- Follow-up and execution of small to midsize piping design projects in PDS
- Taking measurements, suggesting technical solutions, 3D modeling
- Main focus is to revamp works of an existing installation
- Cooperation with client, other disciplines and co-workers
- Assistance on bigger EPC projects when required
- Professional and intellectual work ability on an academic level.
- Knowledge of English is mandatory, Dutch or French language is an asset.
- Preferably five years of recent experience as a Piping Designer.
- Several years of work experience with PDS piping software.
- Good knowledge of standard IT tools such as MS Office, Excel etc.
- Knowledge of Oil & Gas, Chemical and/or Petrochemical plants or similar is required.
- In possession of EU driver’s license and EU work permit / nationality
- Engagement of a year minimum (long term commitment is preferred)
TRS is a recruitment company who has years of knowledge in the Engineering and Construction sector. Our office is based in the Port of Antwerp close to our client's offices and sites. We are able to offer a long-term agreement with growth opportunities. As a company we work in a hands-on environment where mutual respect and a good work-life balance are very important. In our multicultural office flexible working hours are available in our 40 hour work week. The position is also open for freelancers.
Our latest jobs
Maputo, South Africa
Saint John, New Brunswick
35.000-43.000€gross per year
03 September 2019
06 August 2019