Aliso Viejo California
You are subscribed to our push notifications, but not currently for jobs like this.
Would you like to receive notifications for jobs like this as well?
Great news! You are subscribed to receive alerts for jobs similar to this one.
This vacancy has now expired. Please see similar roles below...
We currently seek a high caliber Piping Designer for a long-term basis within our client’s team of experienced professionals. Based in Aliso Viejo, CA
Operating under direct supervision, the purpose of this position is to provide the essential skill and technical knowledge to produce necessary design drawings to meet project requirements.
Principal Job Duties & Responsibilities:
• Prepare basic complexity hand drafted or Computer Aided Design (CAD) drawings and deliverables
• Provide close interface with other disciplines and functions
• Engage in a global community, promoting a unified mindset
• Incorporate health, safety, and environmental factors in design
• Deliver quality work, and adhere to the Operating System Requirements (OSR)
• Execute project work in accordance with approved Activity Plans
• Adhere to industry codes and standards as well as department practices and procedures
• Support Supervision and the Department Manager with special initiatives
• Maintain compliance with all applicable policies, procedures, and global standards
• Plan, organize, and carry out assignments as directed
• Meet expectations on attendance and punctuality
• Other duties as assigned
Typical Minimum Qualifications - Related Education, Experience & Skills
• A combination of education and directly related experience equal to and entry level position
• Ability to communicate effectively with audiences that include but are not limited to management, coworkers, clients, vendors, contractors, and visitors
• Job related technical knowledge necessary to complete the job
• Ability to learn and apply knowledge of applicable local, state, and federal statutes and guidelines
• Ability to attend to detail and work in a time-conscious and time-effective manner
Preferred Qualifications - Related Education, Experience & Skills
• Accredited two (2) year degree or equivalent in a technical field of study
• Basic knowledge of 2D and 3D Computer Aided Design (CAD)
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other criteria protected by governing law.
22 September 2023