You are subscribed to our push notifications, but not currently for jobs like this.
Would you like to receive notifications for jobs like this as well?
Great news! You are subscribed to receive alerts for jobs similar to this one.
An opportunity to work for one of the largest engineering firm in the Kansas City. It is a global engineering, procurement, construction (EPC) and consulting company specializing in infrastructure development in power, oil and gas, water, telecommunications, government, mining, data centers, smart cities and banking and finance markets.
Your key tasks and responsibilities will be:
• In-depth knowledge of the use of ORCAFLEX in piping design analysis;
• In-depth knowledge of the use FEA software ABAQUS, in piping design analysis; and
• Experience in an engineering role providing Finite Element Analysis and in-depth knowledge of the use FEA software ABAQUS, in piping design analysis.
Preferred Technical Skills and Experience:
• In-depth knowledge of current design practices, codes & standards applicable to subsea piping systems and design activities;
• Knowledge of software such as CAESAR II/AUTOPIPE or equivalent, SAGE 3D, AGA, DNV suites is a plus but not essential;
• Experience in conceptual / FEED / detailed engineering design of subsea piping developments;
• Past involvement with major oil & gas engineering companies;
• ABAQUS experience across a range of areas. Static stress, non-linear analysis with a solid grounding in the theoretical background;
• Able to perform non-linear VAS and global buckling analyses in ABAQUS;
• Able to perform walking analyses for flowline transient conditions in ABAQUS;
• Familiar with modal analysis and flow and vortex induced vibration in FEA;
• Working knowledge of ECA, fracture mechanics and fatigue assessment; and
• Experience with Python programming, especially in the context of ABAQUS post processing.
Bachelor Engineering degree on mechanical OR related field
Apply now for more details.
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other criteria protected by governing law.
Our latest jobs
Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
Mooresboro North Carolina
22 September 2023
17 August 2023