TRS Staffing is seeking a Planner with Primavera P6 experience for a chemical client in Lake Charles, LA.
Provide technical/analytical and functional support in the area of project management, project controls, and construction management processes.
Develop and implement standard cost and schedule programs, processes and practices to ensure the portfolio of projects performed in accordance with approved budgets and schedules.
Responsible for development of the overall status reporting on the financial aspects and the schedules associated with Design and Construction Projects.
Major duties and responsibilities (include and are not limited to):
- Support the project management team to provide an effective integrated schedule monitoring program.
- Develop, coordinate, and maintain detailed project schedules for individual projects and for the project portfolio within Primavera P6.
- Facilitate schedule development and maintenance with the full project team (i.e. engineering, licensing and permitting, procurement, construction, etc.)
- Analyze schedule information and provide project teams with recommended corrective action to ensure projects meet required in service dates.
- Prepare detailed schedule reports as required (i.e. critical paths view, baseline vs. actual view, look ahead view, milestone view, “what-if” scenarios, etc.).
- Develop, coordinate and maintain status reporting and executive dashboards for the financial aspects and schedules for projects within Primavera P6, including performance indices such as CPI, SPI, and other Key Performance Indices (KPI’s).Required Education, Knowledge and Experience:
- BS in Engineering, Construction, or Business discipline or equivalent experience
- 5 to 10 years of Project Controls experience (project initiation, planning, execution, monitoring & controlling, closeout) field or home office
- 7 to 10 years of Project Management Scheduling concepts (Activity Definition and Sequencing, Resource Estimating, Activity Duration Estimating, CPM and Baseline analysis, Earned Value, etc.)
- 3 to 5 years of experience with Enterprise Portfolio Scheduling Software tools (Primavera P5, P6)
- 3 to 5 years of experience with ERP systems for identifying and reporting actual costs posted to projects
- Experience with Integrated Data Management Tools such as Crystal Reports, MS Excel, MS Access, Business Objects, Xcelsius, Oracle, etc.
- Capable of making presentations to project stakeholders and Management.
- Must have a valid drivers’ license.
Our latest jobs
$75k - $95k
San Antonio, TX
Ciudad de México
Den Helder, Netherlands
R22 000 per month (Negotiable)
Durban, South Africa
Market Related (Negotiable on Experience)
Durban, South Africa