You are subscribed to our push notifications, but not currently for jobs like this.
Would you like to receive notifications for jobs like this as well?
Great news! You are subscribed to receive alerts for jobs similar to this one.
This vacancy has now expired. Please see similar roles below...
Here is an exciting opportunity to join a mega project in Kitimat, British Columbia as a Pre-commissioning Electrical Coordinator! In this role, you will report to the Pre-commissioning Lead, and work in conjunction with the Pre-commissioning E, I & T Lead, Mod Yard Pre/-Commissioning Managers, Site Construction Instrumentation Supervisors and Commissioning Supervisors, As a Pre-commissioning Electrical Coordinator, you will be accountable for the planning and oversight of all Electrical pre-commissioning activities for the LNGC facility. You will also be a key member of the Pre-commissioning Leadership Team which will work together to lead a flawless project delivery with a focus on safety and meeting all targets.
Key Job Duties:
- Evaluate pre-commissioning deliverables at module / assembly yards (inspection, quality checks, etc.)
- Define Site Electrical pre-commissioning scope with regards to module fabrication yards, construction, and commissioning
- Develop detailed plans, procedures, and instructions at the early stages of the project, and manage the process through to implementation
- Assist with the development of the detailed integrated facility Electrical pre-commissioning schedule
- Refine / validate the Electrical pre-commissioning manpower estimate and establish detailed execution strategies/plans for Unit Pre-Commissioning:
- Electrical pre-commissioning program, including testing of switch gear, cable tests, motor bump and runs, EHT testing, etc.
- Strong computer and software skills.
- Strong communication and organization skills.
- Strong interpersonal, listening and communications skills, capacity to build trust among internal and external stakeholders.
- Established track record as self-starter and demonstrated ability to thrive in high-stress and challenging environments.
- On-site project workspace of various conditions which may include temporary office facilities and exposure to moving, mechanical parts and vibration, high or precarious places, fumes or airborne particles, and various levels of outside weather.
PLEASE NOTE: Only those eligible to work in Canada will be considered for this position and only those selected for interviews will be contacted. TRS is an equal opportunity company.
To apply for this position, please send your Word formatted resume to Jasleen.Sihota@trsstaffing.com
TRS Staffing Solutions Inc. specializes in supplying engineers, designers, project managers, and other technical and professional services personnel to a broad spectrum of industries worldwide.
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, or any other criteria protected by governing law.
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other criteria protected by governing law.
Our latest jobs
United States Sugarland
CA$ 70 Per Hour
United Kingdom Farnborough
Netherlands Bergen op Zoom
CA$ 120000 - CA$ 150000
CA$ 110 Per Hour
16 February 2024