Kitimat British Columbia
You are subscribed to our push notifications, but not currently for jobs like this.
Would you like to receive notifications for jobs like this as well?
Great news! You are subscribed to receive alerts for jobs similar to this one.
This vacancy has now expired. Please see similar roles below...
Here is an exciting opportunity in gorgeous Kitimat, British Columbia as a Pre-Commissioning Electrical Coordinator! You would be at work within a growing EPCM/construction firm with projects worldwide and joining a team of talented professionals all working towards one goal. This opportunity boasts longevity, a great work-life balance rotation of 14/7, and excellent accommodations.
In this very exciting role, the qualified individual will report to the Pre-Commissioning Lead and will be responsible for the planning and oversight of all Electrical pre-commissioning activities for the facility.
· Evaluate pre-commissioning deliverables at module / assembly yards (inspection, quality checks, etc.)
· Develop detailed plans, procedures and instructions at the early stages of the project, and manage the process through to implementation
· Define Site Electrical pre-commissioning scope with regards to module fabrication yards, construction, and commissioning
· Interface with the Turnover and completions team to provide direction on correct work assignments in the Completion System
· Play an active role in the development of the safety culture on the project, making safety a natural part of all work performed
· 15+ years of proven leadership experience in pre-commissioning/commissioning of large process facilities
· Bachelor of Engineering, Engineering Tech, combined with appropriate field experience in managing trades is a must
· Knowledge of ANSI/NETA testing standards for initial energization.
· Strong computer and software skills.
PLEASE NOTE: Only those eligible to work in Canada will be considered for this position and only those selected for interviews will be contacted. TRS is an equal opportunity company.
To apply for this position, please send your Word formatted resume to email@example.com
TRS Staffing Solutions Inc. specializes in supplying engineers, designers, project managers, and other technical and professional services personnel to a broad spectrum of industries worldwide.
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, or any other criteria protected by governing law.
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other criteria protected by governing law.
Our latest jobs
£ 40000 - £ 65000
United Kingdom London
£ 70000 - £ 85000
£ 45000 - £ 65000
South Africa Durban
South Africa Durban
United Kingdom Woking
United Kingdom Farnborough
22 September 2023